Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just recently bought a 2009 (left over) 950 tourer..well I want a luggage rack that will fit the factory sissy bar...do they make one?? I looked all over online...I would also love for someone to chime in on what is the best pack to put on it. The wife and I are taken a trip on the Blue Ridge Parkway soon, and it need to hold the kitchen sink.lol
Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys! I do like the the non-factory one better...looks better made too. Thanks again for the links.

·
Registered
3 Posts
....OK...someone "throw me a bone." I have an '09 950 Tourer and want to put a luggage rack/trunk on it. I keep seeing these quick-release, and standard racks, and racks that require adapter kits, etc. The trunk I want to mount already has a backrest, so I will be taking the stock one off. My concern is that I end up with something that will not work with my application and I spend my time shipping things back and forth. I can not find any info about whether the StarAccessories rack will work without the backrest, or if I need to come up with my own hardware? I hate to sound so lost with this, and sure hope there is not some thread out there that I have not found yet.

·
Registered
778 Posts
....OK...someone "throw me a bone." I have an '09 950 Tourer and want to put a luggage rack/trunk on it. I keep seeing these quick-release, and standard racks, and racks that require adapter kits, etc. The trunk I want to mount already has a backrest, so I will be taking the stock one off. My concern is that I end up with something that will not work with my application and I spend my time shipping things back and forth. I can not find any info about whether the StarAccessories rack will work without the backrest, or if I need to come up with my own hardware? I hate to sound so lost with this, and sure hope there is not some thread out there that I have not found yet.
Have you looked on eBay?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts