Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. Bought and 08 Vstar custom 1100 back in April and have loved it since I got it. I am coming from owning sport bikes, the most recent a Honda CBR 600rr, and am loving the switch to a cruiser.

I am a hands on, do it yourself kind of guy and I have read lots of good posts during my lurking. I can't wait to be able to contribute and discuss our love for two wheels.

Here is a picture of my bike the day I got it...

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Hey everyone. Bought and 08 Vstar custom 1100 back in April and have loved it since I got it. I am coming from owning sport bikes, the most recent a Honda CBR 600rr, and am loving the switch to a cruiser.

I am a hands on, do it yourself kind of guy and I have read lots of good posts during my lurking. I can't wait to be able to contribute and discuss our love for two wheels.

Here is a picture of my bike the day I got it...

Sugar Bear says,Welcome. Glad you threw the dark glasses aside along with the trenchcoat and joined in:eek::D Good lookin ride. Enjoy and have fun with your time here, it ain't a too bad a place to learn a thing or two and add what you know to help others:cool::D Ride safe.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome to the forum of many stars.Great looking bike, well done. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you for the warm welcoming, you all have very nice bikes.

Am I correct in saying that I have to post in this sub-forum a few times before I have permission to post in other areas? I assume this is to weed out the spam-a-lamers if that is the case.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Thank you for the warm welcoming, you all have very nice bikes.

Am I correct in saying that I have to post in this sub-forum a few times before I have permission to post in other areas? I assume this is to weed out the spam-a-lamers if that is the case.
Mate your spot on, that is correct. That is a very nice bike you have, I love that seat.

This is my old girl, 98 650 custom painted, it has been a partial restoration project.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Welcome to the fun house Ripper! This is an awesome place we have here, great information and folks that are always willing to help out.

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
So...what have you got against aerosol room fresheners?

Nice looking bike! I'll bet the red paint underneath all that black preservative really shined when you got it all cleaned up:D:D:D

Welcome to the Stars:)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So...what have you got against aerosol room fresheners?

Nice looking bike! I'll bet the red paint underneath all that black preservative really shined when you got it all cleaned up:D:D:D

Welcome to the Stars:)

Haha, I couldn't imagine having a bike that is any other color than black. Truck has to be white and bikes have to be black for me, although that red you have is a cool shade

1 - 16 of 16 Posts