Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
On my quest to find a V-Star I'd be happy with I've been reading through the forum for a few months now. I finally found a 2004 1100 Classic I was excited about and decided to join up so I could have some input (and ask questions!).

From what I have read this is an excellent resource and everyone on here seems to be very helpful. Can't wait to get modding....

·
Registered
305 Posts
Is it cold in your part of Texas? Just wondering about the blue nads...

Anyway, thanks for joining us! The pic police will be along shortly, as will our resident moderator trying to get you to vote for the BOTM..

What sort of mods are you planning?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Name is a mashup of two band names actually.....and for some reason we don't know cold down here this year!

Not too certain on the Mods yet....going to get the bike to my standards first (maintenance, etc) and then plan out from there. Plus I have to get the SWMBO on board as well.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome aboard. Pictures!!!!!!!!! you will soon find out. Congrats on the bike. ride safe and keep the shiny side up.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Ok blue boy, dont care about the bands in/of your name; I'm all about the book of newb. This book that you should of read states what must be done when saying hi to your new forum familly. One of the chapters state what must be done WRT posting pics. Another what to do about telling the forumees about yourself and where you ride or intend to ride. Finally, as for "an excellent resource" your right on that one :).

Welcome to the forum, since you've been lurking for a while you know that it's a must to have a sense of humour. Keep it shiny and up.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome from where ever i may be:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts