Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! Got a '03 1100 last fall. I've been reading quite a few posts lately, so I figured it was time to start participating in the discussion!!

Looking forward to getting to know a few of you.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome from west of you in Washington. So you've been reading the posts for a while.I have 1 question WHERE IS YOUR PICTURE OF YOUR SCOOT? I guess you didn't pick up on that part huh? Now for the penalty for not posting a pic. You must post several times a week, Give all the new and up an coming members a bad time. Ride safe and keep the shiny side up.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome from west of you in Washington. So you've been reading the posts for a while.I have 1 question WHERE IS YOUR PICTURE OF YOUR SCOOT? I guess you didn't pick up on that part huh? Now for the penalty for not posting a pic. You must post several times a week, Give all the new and up an coming members a bad time. Ride safe and keep the shiny side up.
Yup, I figured someone would notice :) ... getting it up today!!!

B

·
Registered
305 Posts
Welcome to the bored! ;) I have a buddy that lives in Idaho and keeps begging me to come and ride out there. He taunts me with these pictures where he rides in the mountains and it sure looks like a beautiful place to ride! Hopefully I can get out there in the next year or so and enjoy the area!

Ride safe!

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Yup, I figured someone would notice ... getting it up today!!!
How many time have we heard that before? The book of newb is written by the most auspicious of riding gurus and is there to help newbs not loose their way. Not posting a pipcs constitutes a loss of way. The other forumees shall not be happy until said pic is posted. You have already receive your punishment by Sir HD; hence carry on. :D

Welcome to the forum, enjoy the site and keep it shiny side up ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts