Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[/IMG]

OMG...please someone go buy this bike out from under me (yes, literally). All those beautiful A's...they stand for Annie, right?

[/IMG]

I mean, I should have this, right???

[/IMG]

And it is a little girlie looking, anyone wanna buy a roadstar?

[/IMG]

·
Registered
894 Posts
If I could convince my wife to like the Vision's I'd buy one right now. Absolutely fantastic ride. The wind protection is so good you can talk to a pillion at full speed. Best part is you look really good sitting on it.

My local dealer has a 2013 Cory Ness XCT down to $24,000 (new). It's a dream bike for me. I've nicknamed it the Bumblebee.

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is an 09, dealer ask is 13.9 with 7k miles on it. I'm just sitting here drooling. It's probably a good thing it was too icy to test ride (never mind that I had no gear!)

·
Super Moderator
6,411 Posts
The classic case of a good looking woman on a good looking bike! Yes, its a bit girly, yet its tastefully done. I can understand the reason for drooling. Would love to see a yammy done up that way!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, I am resisting for now. If it's still sitting there in a couple of months I might have to tease the dealer by at least taking a test ride. Nothing like getting a sales guy salivating...does my heart good. Wish you could have heard this exchange:

ME: How much will you give me for my 03 Roadstar in great condition, low miles and new tires?
HIM: How much did you pay for it?
ME: Why? Do I look like a girl or something? Whether I got a good deal on it or not is immaterial to it's current value, right?
HIM: I ask everyone that.
ME: Well I'm not as dumb as everyone. What's the trade in value?
HIM: Well, new tires huh? *looks in book* About 3500.
ME: I don't think so. *walks away*

1 - 7 of 7 Posts