Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am the Nightrider. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!

·
Registered
821 Posts
I can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing, I aint pretty and my legs are thin. But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to. Oh well.

Welcome in madmax!

·
Registered
177 Posts
I'm a 5'6........stewed, screwed and tattooed.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
I am the Aussielad, I'm an arthritic riddled, beer gutted fart making machine, I was a rocker, and now the only rolling I do is into bed and I'm not proud to say that the closest I get to out of controller is my bladder.

Welcome Max.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
I can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing, I aint pretty and my legs are thin. But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to. Oh well.

Welcome in madmax!
You better believe Taboo Max, this is his graduating class photo

·
Banned
1,741 Posts

Welcome in madmax!
Saw Fleetwood Mac do that in the Cow Palace. Gotta love it...:)

Welcome! (And stay away from our resident down under "Aus-stritch":)

·
Registered
821 Posts
This post has been updated on the next page.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Let me show you a big banana

Here's a pic of Aussie and Springer on their graduation night, doing thier Banana Brothers act.
Hey your picture of Springer and I did not come out!

But while I've got you this the the big banana about 8 hrs from me at Coffs Harbour, big banana growing country.

And this is the Big Bull at Wauchope about 5 hrs north. His nackers actually swing when it's windy.

And this is the big gumboot at Tully, Queensland, the area with the highest rainfall in Australia. A place living under an almost constant cover of cloud and rain......................hang on that sounds like a movie!

·
Registered
821 Posts
Here's a pic of Aussie and Springer on their graduation night, doing their Banana Bros. act.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Here's a pic of Aussie and Springer on their graduation night, doing their Banana Bros. act.
I am the cool looking one on the left. Springer is the big ugly brute on the right who has a real flea problem and the ugliest arse you have ever seen.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts