Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Many Vstar 1100 Classic Parts and Accessories for sale

I bought a couple Vstar 1100s and since I'm building bobbers, I have many parts and accessories for sale. My list of parts available for sale is as follows:

1-rear fender
1-front fender
1-set of gas tank emblems and side cover emblems
1-stock seat
1-set of stock pipes
1-air cleaner cover
1-set of stock handlebars
1-set of stock grips
1-Chrome seat ring
1-passenger seat
1-tall sissy bar/back rest
1-set of bags
1-chrome mounting assembly for bags
1-tubular solo fender rack
1-front signal light assembly

Please check out my other ads for all the parts and accessories that I'm selling. I will entertain any reasonable offer, but please be respectful and refrain from low-balling. Buyer is responsible for any shipping costs. Thanks for looking!

in the event you can't locate my ads, just respond to this one and I'll get you some Pictures.

·
Registered
794 Posts
PM sent .

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
I had a look see and my 1100 classic would fit my 650
with one small change to it. The 1100 side arms and/or mounts are about 2" longer than my 650,
but the bolt pattern is the same on both bikes. If I were to remove that 2" of stock it would fit my 650.

GOPR0951.jpg

·
Registered
307 Posts
I had a look see and my 1100 classic would fit my 650
with one small change to it. The 1100 side arms and/or mounts are about 2" longer than my 650,
but the bolt pattern is the same on both bikes. If I were to remove that 2" of stock it would fit my 650.

View attachment 31793

I appreciate you checking. I'm not able to do even that limited of fabricating. Thanks

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
146 Posts
I'm interested in the seat (front and back) if they came off a custom. I currently have an aftermarket YAMAHA seat (who buys that stuff?!) and it's hard as hell lol. Also interested in the pipes (I want to gut the baffles). What would you ask for that stuff?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Many Vstar 1100 Classic Parts and Accessories for sale

I bought a couple Vstar 1100s and since I'm building bobbers, I have many parts and accessories for sale. My list of parts available for sale is as follows:

1-rear fender
1-front fender
1-set of gas tank emblems and side cover emblems
1-stock seat
1-set of stock pipes
1-air cleaner cover
1-set of stock handlebars
1-set of stock grips
1-Chrome seat ring
1-passenger seat
1-tall sissy bar/back rest
1-set of bags
1-chrome mounting assembly for bags
1-tubular solo fender rack
1-front signal light assembly

Please check out my other ads for all the parts and accessories that I'm selling. I will entertain any reasonable offer, but please be respectful and refrain from low-balling. Buyer is responsible for any shipping costs. Thanks for looking!

in the event you can't locate my ads, just respond to this one and I'll get you some Pictures.
Carb???

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,948 Posts
2013 post, try asking here:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts