Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
March is here and many are getting their bike out of winter hibernation. So even if you are only going to put a few miles on your bike this month, join the challenge so others can enjoy your smile of being back on the road again. For rules see:

So post a picture of your odometer and join the fun, or is it friendly heckling, fierce competition or just plain competition. :LOL: :ROFLMAO: . Everyone, please check your beginning mileage, you know I always at least fat finger one of y'alls mileage.

Attachments

·
5,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@lesblank ... do you really need my beginning picture?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
No sir, any regular participating members I just roll over the ending from previous month to the new beginning of new month. Ride often and safe.

·
Registered
153 Posts
March is here and many are getting their bike out of winter hibernation. So even if you are only going to put a few miles on your bike this month, join the challenge so others can enjoy your smile of being back on the road again. For rules see:

So post a picture of your odometer and join the fun, or is it friendly heckling, fierce competition or just plain competition. :LOL: :ROFLMAO: . Everyone, please check your beginning mileage, you know I always at least fat finger one of y'alls mileage.

View attachment 92040
Doing better this month already. Did 81.7 today.

·
5,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
5,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Would everyone please post your mileage in a timely fashion this month. With current health issues with wife not sure how quickly I can update spreadsheet. Thanks, ride often and safe.

·
Registered
956 Posts
I think I have about 12 or 15 miles! Woot Woot! I feel pretty good about getting those...Feel free to not put me on your list :):) Hope things stay well with Carla!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts