Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
March is a new month, so new challenge. Weather should be clearing soon for some of you so hopefully you will join in. Make sure and post you odometer picture anytime after February 1st. Are there any changes needed to challenge? Anyone can participate, are you up for the challenge.

See this thread for challenge details:
https://www.starbikeforums.com/forum...challenge.html

Then post new odometer picture here. Check back for updated spreadsheet.

·
Registered
962 Posts
March is a new month, so new challenge. Weather should be clearing soon for some of you so hopefully you will join in. Make sure and post you odometer picture anytime after February 1st. Are there any changes needed to challenge? Anyone can participate, are you up for the challenge.

See this thread for challenge details:

https://www.starbikeforums.com/forum...challenge.html

Then post new odometer picture here. Check back for updated spreadsheet.

I'll sign up as soon as my bike is back from the shop (upgrades, upgrades). Couldn't take a picture of the odo for February.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is my beginning odometer reading. Not going to be a great month for me again. I do have a three day trip scheduled next week but rest on month I will not be riding much. On March 21 is my next skin cancer surgery on my temple so no helmet again for a few weeks. Oh well, have to be semi healthy to ride.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Here is my beginning odometer reading. Not going to be a great month for me again. I do have a three day trip scheduled next week but rest on month I will not be riding much. On March 21 is my next skin cancer surgery on my temple so no helmet again for a few weeks. Oh well, have to be semi healthy to ride.

Get better, my friend. Hope everything goes well with your surgery and you'll be back in the saddle soon. You gotta be ready for our Sep rally. Something tells me you will be the champion of that month challenge

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
It's been a down and up month for me. First losing the belt on the Strat and having to drive a car for a week. Then finding Strats little sis Cherry to end the month. Not a lot of miles but a lot of fun and excitement.

·
Super Moderator
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I updated the beginning mileage for those that posted. Everyone, please proof to make sure I didn't fat finger anything. Thanks, ride often and safe.

·
Super Moderator
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Please use my Feb ending as my March beginning Sir

The resurgence of the Champ !
Chris, did you see your "trophy" for January in the February Mileage Challenge thread?

·
Super Moderator
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
455 Posts
Hey guys,
I'll play along. Here is my milage on 3-1. I posted it in the SVTC board and Lesblank mentioned this thread. I suppose all I do is post another pic 4-1 and pic up my trophy...correct? Happy riding evryone!

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Hey guys,
I'll play along. Here is my milage on 3-1. I posted it in the SVTC board and Lesblank mentioned this thread. I suppose all I do is post another pic 4-1 and pic up my trophy...correct? Happy riding evryone!

Lol! You WISH!! Cmon Rob, there’s NO reason the SVTC’s shouldn’t be 1st & 2nd place!

·
Super Moderator
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Hey guys,

Updated the spreadsheet on first post of thread. As far as the trophy there might be a few here that might have something to say about that. Picture below was ChiefGunner and AsphaltWarrier fighting in previous months.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts