·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #22

·
5,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Who's name going on the trophy this month. Will we maybe see a first time winner? Or will the two past winners be "fighting" it out?

·
5,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Slow week for me...

Is that 2 written on there? Good try. 😀😁😂😇. I like the initiative. I guess the rules do say a picture of your odometer, we might need to change that rule to photo of actual, documented, unaltered, no photoshoot, miles ridden, same odometer from beginning photo. Did I forget to cover anything a creative person might alter the outcome. 😈

·
5,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I want to scream!! On my trip this week only half my miles captured after bottoming out at a creek crossing and lost almost all electronics on the bike. I'm only showing a tad over 330 miles after I got the odometer to power up. Oh well, no real damage and the wife and I had a great time.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I want to scream!! On my trip this week only half my miles captured after bottoming out at a creek crossing and lost almost all electronics on the bike. I'm only showing a tad over 330 miles after I got the odometer to power up. Oh well, no real damage and the wife and I had a great time.

That's horrible but could've been worse; at least it fired back up

The Wife and I was headed towards Lufkin today for about a 500 mile round trip only to realize right at dark my head light went out, drove all the way home in the dark - crazy Friday night

·
Registered
170 Posts
I lost my headlight one night about 3 or 4 miles from home. Got pulled over and explained what happened He told me to follow him and he would get me home. Cops rock.
Yea it got pitch black on us

It sucks so bad, it's a beautiful night and am home - debating on pulling out the 1100 and going for a quickie

·
Registered
170 Posts
21 - 40 of 92 Posts