Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are your favorite breakfast/lunch destinations? I am near the Bay Bridge and am looking for the best rides (not necessarily RT50 to OC) for the Saturday/Sunday breakfast rides. Any good lunch spots are ALSO appreciated!
Thanks!

·
Registered
882 Posts
Well, 'ride' is, of course, subjective. There really isn't any riding, as I define it, to be done over there. In fact, compared to Frederick County and North/South/West of me, the riding East of here is AWFUL, even more so across the bridge; flat lands.

Those destinations, along with crossing the bridge, are pretty much the highlight of rides that way and the only reason I do it is because of friends who won't always come out here. However, every single time I go their way, I spend virtually the entire 'ride' lamenting how much it sucks.

There are a couple of roads out that way I think we leaned a little but, I'm not sure. I was sleeping by then... :lol:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hahaha..sumbich. I thought I saw your name before. I think you ride with friends of mine. I just saw a few comments you just made about the election on FB. What Star do you have? Were you on the OC ride with the ferry?

·
Registered
882 Posts
Hahaha..sumbich. I thought I saw your name before. I think you ride with friends of mine. I just saw a few comments you just made about the election on FB. What Star do you have? Were you on the OC ride with the ferry?
If you're talking to me, a Strat and no.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts