Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Spring is officially here!! Weather should be clearing soon for some of you so hopefully you will join in. Make sure and post you odometer picture anytime after May 1st. Are there any changes needed to challenge? Anyone can participate, are you up for the challenge.

See this thread for challenge details:
https://www.starbikeforums.com/forums/11-general-bike-talk/116120-january-mileage-challenge.html

Then post new odometer picture here. Check back for updated spreadsheet.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Spring is officially here!! Weather should be clearing soon for some of you so hopefully you will join in. Make sure and post you odometer picture anytime after May 1st. Are there any changes needed to challenge? Anyone can participate, are you up for the challenge.

See this thread for challenge details:
https://www.starbikeforums.com/forums/11-general-bike-talk/116120-january-mileage-challenge.html

Then post new odometer picture here. Check back for updated spreadsheet.

You know I’m in Les. Use my posting from last month please.

·
Super Moderator
4,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bound to be a few out there that weather has changed enough to put some miles on your bike. Join in the challenge. Hey, I road a total of 35 miles last month, can you beat that?

·
Super Moderator
4,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just updated spreadsheet on first post. Everyone please proof the mileage I entered. Remember I'm still recovering from cataract surgery so no promises if I entered all of them correctly. That reminds me, previous post I challenge new people to join and beat my 35 miles from last month, going to let an old blind guy ride more than you? 😆

·
Super Moderator
4,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here's mine.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Oh yeah, I’d like to get in on this!!

I don’t have a picture of my odometer from yesterday, but I do have the reading I entered on Fuelly to track my MPG on the bike from yesterday’s fill-up.

Would this count, or would I have to go snap a picture of the odometer now? A day late and a dollar short lol!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes, that will count as your beginning odometer reading. Just don't forget to post picture on last day of month. Ride often and safe.

·
Super Moderator
4,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh yeah, I’d like to get in on this!!

I don’t have a picture of my odometer from yesterday, but I do have the reading I entered on Fuelly to track my MPG on the bike from yesterday’s fill-up.

Would this count, or would I have to go snap a picture of the odometer now? A day late and a dollar short lol!
Spreadsheet updated.

·
Super Moderator
4,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
300 Posts
My prime riding season is over. June-September are my down months. Too effin hot to rack em up. I’ll keep on participating to see how I turn out for the year, but doubt I’ll average much more than 1k per month over the next 5.

I wanna see somebody on one of these smaller bikes challenge the transcontinental boys! Someone is going to have to sneak up on them...

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
To have aspired to touch the sun only to go down in flames! I love the Icarus reference. I'm going on vacation next week and The Strat is coming with me. Heading to Fallen, Nv. Leaving Saturday afternoon not sure if I'm taking the 80 or the 50 across the pass. Either way I will take a lot of pics.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
To have aspired to touch the sun only to go down in flames! I love the Icarus reference. I'm going on vacation next week and The Strat is coming with me. Heading to Fallen, Nv. Leaving Saturday afternoon not sure if I'm taking the 80 or the 50 across the pass. Either way I will take a lot of pics.
It seemed appropriate! Glad you enjoyed my short soliloquy of lamentation! 😁

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Interstate 50 is a much prettier drive!

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Overall 50 is a better ride but there are 6000 traffic lights in a nine block area of Tahoe. This is one of those rides that which one gives the good ride and and pictures. I will find the fun run when I'm on it.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts