Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am gonna upgrade to a bigger bike next year, but while I have it, I MUST change the seat on my 650 Classic.
I will post some pics after I get it done...scheduled on 3/20, man they are busy. But I have heard a lot of great things about this company, and being about 25% the cost of a Mustang Seat you cannot beat the price.

I have a 07 V Star 650 classic, they will be lowering the seat 1"(hey I am short), moving it back 1"(just a personal preference), and adding a Tailbone Relief Channel as well for $115.00. They will do all that on 3/20, and send my seat back to me on the evening of 3/20.

Cannot wait

·
Banned
292 Posts
I had them do my first FZ1 (02) and then I actually had them do my Mustang seat for my old Sportster. I was happy with their work and there system of getting your seat done.

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
well dang...now WE have a month to wait too! Be sure and get the pics up right away. Can't wait to see!

·
Registered
79 Posts
They have done a few seats for us. Top notch people.
I have been to the shop. They do seats non-stop.
They were more than gracious to us.
Of course, if you have seen Maiden NC, it's a pretty small town.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm having my seat done there as well. My home town is in Morganton, NC so I'm just going to have a friend drop my seat off for me. Save me on shipping costs.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm having my seat done there as well. My home town is in Morganton, NC so I'm just going to have a friend drop my seat off for me. Save me on shipping costs.
You better call em and set everything up 1st, they are backed up a month and their website says you need an appointment. Plus calling and speaking with them and Lori, who I spoke to basically walked me thru what would be best for me and all the options, which are also free.

Man, I cannot wait, because I wanna ride Natchez trace this year, but this stock seat is like riding on plywood

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, I sent my seat in, and they did all the work on 3-20, and shipped it via FEDEX next day return, so I had it yesterday. It looks exactly the same, except is much softer. You can't even tell it is not the stock seat unless you touch it. I rode about 40mi yesterday, running some errands and the seat was like a dream. It is very comfortable, and normally riding that distance I would have some pain, no discomfort. I am very pleased, it is going to be crappy weather here for about a week, but I plan to hit Natchez Trace for about a 200mi day ride when it clears and will let you know how that works out

1 - 8 of 8 Posts