Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 650 V Star with a quick detach Memphis Windshield on it... anybody know if it would fit a 950? Tried looking on the Memphis website but I can't make sense of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
103 Posts
Assuming your talking about the batwing fairing, here is a link to the fitment chart.

It looks like it's a completely different set up - both the fairing and the trigger lock mount.

(I'm making an assumption you mean the batwing fairing - I don't think they offer quick detach on the regular windshield, although I could be wrong on that.)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope, I mean windshield... but perhaps I'm wrong about it being quick detach? It's just 4 hex bolts to remove my windshield, which seems pretty quick to me lol

·
Registered
5,352 Posts
The Memphis shades quick release has two levels that you pull back. It comes off in about 3 seconds.

Try going to BikeBandit.com and see if they list the same part numbers for your bike and a 650 for the same windshield and mount.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Memphis shades quick release has two levels that you pull back. It comes off in about 3 seconds.

Try going to BikeBandit.com and see if they list the same part numbers for your bike and a 650 for the same windshield and mount.

Wow, thanks for clarifying! I'll check out the website

1 - 5 of 5 Posts