Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cruizing the site would be much easier if we didnt have to scroll to the top of the page to click on the menu bar (circled in attachment)

Dont know whats involved, but can it be added to the bottom of the page too? I know other forums have it and its GREAT!

Attachments

·
Administrator
372 Posts
Cruizing the site would be much easier if we didnt have to scroll to the top of the page to click on the menu bar (circled in attachment)

Dont know whats involved, but can it be added to the bottom of the page too? I know other forums have it and its GREAT!
Hi Ken, thank you for your suggestion. By any chance can you please send me a link of another vbulletin site that you've seen this feature on so I can take a look? I'm just want to see exactly what it is you are referring to. :)

Thanks,
CG - Community Support

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There is a link to a site.. The text I copied/pasted is both, at top and bottom of the pages serve the same purpose as quick "links" to return up a level or 3 or whatever in the forum where you came from. So, for instance what I circled between the red bars in the first post, the same is at the bottom of the page as well. Granted pbn is a VERY successful site and I dont know what version of vBulletin they are running, I did have this same feature on a forum I was helping out Admins on a while back. I didnt do any of the coding or design but if needed, I may be able to track someone down to assist.

http://www.pbnation.com/forumdisplay.php?f=338

PbNation > Paintball Marker Manufacturers > BLAST >
Intimidator

1 - 10 of 10 Posts