Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to wish all a Merry Christmas. Hope you have some great family time. May you all be blessed.

·
Super Moderator
6,022 Posts
Right back at ya Les! Merry Christmas and happy new year to all of our forum members and your families. You all help to make this forum the best out there!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Looks like Santa got carried away with the Magic Dust this year!

A little more for Santa... A little more for Santa...

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Merry Christmas everyone! I'm sharing a pic of my bike from Christmas 2015. It was strangley balmy and warm that year! Had fun riding it to work on Christmas Eve.

Wish you all a fantastic new year, full of new rides and adventures!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
4,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Santa and his raindeers are hitting the road. Hopefully all of y'all were good this year.

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Thanks Les and Merry Christmas; Happy New Year to you and everyone on the forum.

I'm learning a lot from all of your experiences and I'm ordering stuff for my new (to me) acquisition. A new seat from Ultimate for starters after a 4 hour ride made me realize how uncomfortable the stock seat is. Lights and pipes are on the list too. Take care, -rb

·
Registered
244 Posts
Merry Christmas from my family and I to all in our Forum...may this holiday season bring you Peace and Love

From Toymaker and Family

·
Super Moderator
4,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Super Moderator
4,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Super Moderator
4,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
About 15 years ago we started a seafood Christmas Dinner tradition. We do shrimp about everyway you can think, gumbo, crab cakes and many other dishes. Here's part of the 20 pounds of King Crab legs.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts