Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
You can find most if them online. There's one (I forget which) that is unavailable. I searched pretty extensively. Kinda makes the other ones useless... I wish someone would start making them again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
6,308 Posts
Hey NC, I've seen them on Amazon and eBay but it's been a while. Some dealerships have carried them as well.

·
Super Moderator
6,308 Posts
Good luck NC, if you find any please let me know. I did an Internet search earlier this evening and found nothing.

·
Super Moderator
6,308 Posts
Hey NC, they list the covers on their website under trim & accents, in fact they're on sale right now. I looked them up yesterday.

·
Registered
119 Posts
The generator cover in black seems to be the hardest to find. If you look closely, the one they have is in chrome.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Just got off the phone with Yamaha Sports Plaza. They are showing 6 Mignight Generator Covers in stock and are going to call me back when they locate them. They said their website inventory is updated by Yamaha, so if Yamaha discontinues an item, it no longer shows up on their site, even if they have some in stock. NOT cheap. $103.95, but I think I'm gonna bite the bullet anyway. I'll just work more. Their number is (503) 669-2000.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts