Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm passing on this note given to us by fellow forum member and moderator Miescha:

"Group:

I write with a heavy heart this morning. I don't expect I'll be active in the near future on the forums...

My family has suffered a great loss in the sudden and unexpected passing of my wife on Saturday, December 28, 2013. She was extremely healthy and had just turned 55 earlier in December. She passed while sleeping in our bed. As of now, we do not know what happened or why.

Please share my sorrow with, and offer my apologies to, the forum family. I need to focus on caring for my 4 young children at this point."

·
Registered
890 Posts
My thoughts and prayers are with you Miescha. May you find some comfort in knowing your brothers and sisters here have you in their hearts. God bless you.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I have no words adequate to express my sorrow for you. I pray for your peace and strength in your journey ahead.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Meischa, so sorry for your loss, please accept my deepest sympathies. :(

·
Registered
62 Posts
I wish the best for you and your family, I know sorry doesn't help now so all ill say is I know how you feel.

When you least expect it, it hurts the most.. but I promise that time heals all wounds, and although you may be left with a nasty scar, you will be ok.

I speak from experience, stay strong my brother.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. God bless and may He help you in this time of sorrow.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts