Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MISSING 15 YR. OLD BOY.
Please spread this around.
(Admins ... if this is not the right area. Delete or move.)
This boy is the son of a high school friend. I can only imagine the worry my friend & her family is going through. If the shoes were swapped I'd want all the help I could get. So please share/forward/etc.
I'll update when I hear things.

https://www.dailyrecord.com/story/news/local/morris-county/2018/11/02/mountain-lakes-nj-15-year-old-boy-missing-three-days/1862288002/

Ride Smart! Ride Often!

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
Thats a terrible situation.

A teenager needs someone they can talk to, look up to, believe in, someone that will tell them life gets better when you get older, and they need a place they can go for a while to get away from things when they feel trapped.

I had a rough childhood. There were times when I was a teenager when I felt like I was hanging onto the end of my rope, but I never ran away from home.

Its a long way from NYC to California. I hope he is well, no harm comes to him, and some good natured people cross his path and get him back home.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
MISSING 15 YR. OLD BOY.
Please spread this around.
(Admins ... if this is not the right area. Delete or move.)
This boy is the son of a high school friend. I can only imagine the worry my friend & her family is going through. If the shoes were swapped I'd want all the help I could get. So please share/forward/etc.
I'll update when I hear things.

https://www.dailyrecord.com/story/news/local/morris-county/2018/11/02/mountain-lakes-nj-15-year-old-boy-missing-three-days/1862288002/

Ride Smart! Ride Often!
I’ve got 3,500 followers in my Twitter account and many of them have as much as 300k followers. I tweeted out that news article.
I hope they find him safe.
Will be praying for his safe return.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here is a text copy. Thanks for all the shares & prayers.
Here is an update from Thomas' dad. Please continue to share Aleksandra Wieleba Kolding s post and if you use public transportation, please look around for Thomas. Thank you so much!
From Nicolai:
For the first time, it feel like we're just about to make real progress as we continue our search for Thomas. I believe today's trip into Manhattan may have gotten us somewhere. I gained direct access to the conductors and brakemen on both of Thomas's trains (one of whom remembered him, so I can now feel sure he made it into NYC), an interview with CBS-2 that aired tonight and should generate real leads, and a meeting with NYPD in which they think they may have video evidence of Thomas walking through Penn Station (in which case we can then begin to track his movements). Our detectives will be hard at work following-up on all this immediately. We're a long ways from bringing him home but let's all keep up the hope, keep re-posting and sharing. UPDATE: For those keeping eyes peeled (remember all we still know is NYC so my NorCal hunch is still just that) I think it’s more than likely he’ll be wearing this jacket rather than his camo winter jacket unless it’s really cold. He’ll also likely have on adidas warm-up pants or athletic-fitting sweatpants. Running shoes.

Ride Smart! Ride Often!

·
Super Moderator
13,056 Posts
i hope he gets found since he's only 15, but i think it should also be noted that he left a note stating his intent to run away and not be found. this is a runaway, not an abduction. he took $1,000 he had saved up and the family has stated that he is an adept traveler and is very independent including traveling alone on multiple occasions.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My high school friend & her husband have some heard some awesome news & found some peace!

Their son has been found! Prayer work folks!

That & lots of hardworking, diligent people. A huge THANK YOU! from me for spreading the word.
This was her husband's post a little while ago.

The news is true: earlier today, Thomas was found in Philadelphia. He will need at least a night in the hospital as he’s been through a lot over these last two weeks. In time, there may be more to share but, for now, we are grateful beyond words and will go quiet for a while to focus everything we can give to the long road to recovery. To our family, our neighbors, our friends, the police, the media, and the literally thousands upon thousands who shared and cared, you all played a vital role in finding Thomas. From the bottom of our hearts: much love and thank you.

Ride Smart! Ride Often!

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
I'm happy they found him. I have a 15 yo and I can only imagine the hell his parents went through.

·
Super Moderator
6,006 Posts
I’m also grateful and pleased he was found safe and sound. Im sure the family will need some alone time for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts