Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Jusst traded in my 08 vstar 1100 classic today for a stryker.. Went in just browsing cause wifey was out of town and walked out with a new bike. 1 mile on a 2011, was happy.

Now to my question.

I am looking for mods to make my new bike my own, found lots and lots of stuff. But no where can i find some stylish clutch/brake levers.
was looking for the zombie levers (thats seems to be made only for honda). Anyone have or know of where I may find some unique levers?
Also, the batwing? footpegs seem not avalaible either, hmm....

·
Registered
89 Posts
There's lots of stuff for the Stryker. Check out http://www.Yamahastarstryker.com they have lots of great links and info.
Hope this helps!
LM
Here's our Stryker

·
Registered
451 Posts
Low and mean has some very nice products their chin scoop looks like it is OEM if you look at raider website galleries,and the front fender you see in that picture is the best looking wrap around on the market IMO

But anyways their is a good chance a set of zombie levers will fit the striker, may just take some milling and kury footpegs are universal i think.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Congrats on the new bike. Hope the wife didn't mind.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thx for the tips, have been looking around webistes, so far no luck on zombie levers, but did find footpegs.

oh and not only did wife not mind, she cant wait for backrest to some in to take her over the skyway for a nice ride over the water.

after seeing/hearing the bike as i rode past her the other day, cause i didnt want to stop riding, she is glad i traded in the 1100 vstar for this bike.... she just told me i can't upgrade more than the cost of the bike... booo to her lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts