Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, sadly looking out the window...we got whopped with 6 more inches of snow on Saturday (unpredicted) here in the Northeast. Last week there were a couple of days above 40 and I almost got to ride to work on Thursday. Tonight it's dropping to 21 with more snow in the forecast for tomorrow AND Wednesday. I just feel like pouting. I do not enjoy the winter weather and I swear, if I ever can afford to retire I'm doing somewhere South of the Mason-Dixon line.

·
Registered
125 Posts
They say were are getting snow in Maryland tomorrow. Today was high 40's/50's and was nice riding around running errands this afternoon. Go further south for year round riding.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Predicting major snow storm here tomorrow. Looks to be South and East of us for the worst of it, but still predicting 3-6" here in Allentown. New Jersey coast could get 10+".

Spring, oh Spring, where fore art thou Spring??

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Yeah, here in IN been a super bummer of a winter too:( Maybe if we all went south where we could ride like, FL, Ca, or South Texass it may make the Earth tilt on it's axis?:eek:

Have fun folks, spring is comin:D

·
Registered
40 Posts
It's the time of year I wonder why I live in northern Utah. Park City, Snowbird, blah blah blah... I've never been snow skiing. I need to move to the southern part of the state, where it's in the mid 60's today.

We are all victims of P.M.S.

Parked Motorcycle Syndrome.

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i think it hit 80 degrees here today. i rode naked cuz i was so hot
I was pouting before, but now I can barely concentrate at work for this image. (I keep picturing a naked hairy guy a la Harry and the Henderson's driving down the road). Huh.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts