Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
13,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After handing out his 5,000th 'like' here on the site, utilizing the 'like' function for posts to a level unheard of by today's scholars and mathematicians, we hereby present KEITH POST with the StarBikeForums MR. CONGENIALITY AWARD!!!!!

·
Registered
318 Posts
I wholeheartedly agree.

·
Super Moderator
6,367 Posts
Thank you! Thank you all so much! I couldn't have done it without each and every one of you.
I'd like to thank all of my fellow members, their great threads, pics of their rides, and the awesome moderators I get to work with on the best forum on the internet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
296 Posts
Congratulations, Keith! The inspiration of many areas of motorcycling from you, certainly promotes and allows everyone to participate in the forum! You sharing your knowledge, or suggesting another, always, gives members options to make choices in repairs, equipment, accessories or even road tours. As a positive example to forum, others find the confidence to ask for help, share own experiences, offer their knowledge, or even share sites to contact for advice, etc. That is my opinion and why this forum is an asset to all motorcyclist whether male or female! Thank you all~YammyV

·
Super Moderator
6,367 Posts
Thank you YammyV and sonysnek! Very kind words. I honestly want everyone to enjoy the forum as much as I do, I'm so grateful I found it, and our members and moderators are beyond awesome! I look forward everyday to getting on and getting caught up with everyone and their projects and upgrades. I especially enjoy welcoming our new members. I received a very warm welcome when I joined and I try to pass that on. Thanks again everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
81 Posts
I think this is great!!!
I cannot say anything for anybody else, but Keith has provided me with alot of information and pointed me in the right direction several times.
Great job!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts