1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your new ride.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Congrats! I also have a 950. Love it. Let us know how you like it, what color, what your plans are. ...and as YammyV said, pics are always welcome. :)

Welcome to the forum.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dark cherry in color. Has Yamaha leather saddle bags, quick release passenger back rest and Mustang seat. I would really like to put a bullet fairing on it but I am having a hard time finding parts for a 950 - the 650 and 1100 seem to be much more common.

·
Super Moderator
6,091 Posts
Welcome to the forum, own an 09' 950 myself with several upgrades, they love em'. As my pals YammyV and YamaMassgirl eluded to, pics would be great! Ride safely and we're glad you joined us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
6,091 Posts
Memphis shades batwing fairing fit well on the 950. I've found plenty of upgrades for the 950. You'll see the fairing in my avatar.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
I wanted a bullet fairing too. Memphis shades does not make one for the 950, but does for other models like the Raider etc.

The batwing would be a cool look with the shortest winshield, or no windshield? (Still not a bullet fairing, I know), but then you could get the tall shield for it, for touring.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
6,091 Posts
Bikerhaven.net in Arkansas was the place I purchased my fairing. I additionally bought a short and tall windshield and it still was under $600 for my 950 and it was free shipping. I didn't want a radio and it came with the detachable bracketry. I can have the whole fairing in less than two minutes, just another source you may want to check out.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Welcome!!! I also have a 950 great bike what are your plans?? I've changed my exhaust and added a power commander so far.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts