Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These came off my 2014 950T with 6XXX miles and are in good to excellent condition.

Mustang touring two piece seat with driver backrest. $430 shipped to cont US.

Kuryakyn passenger floorboards. $125 shipped to cont US.

OE muffler. $125 shipped to cont US.

THANKS Paul

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More pics...……….

Attachments

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
I was hoping you were able to look at the seats @Thale51 I have not regretted the new to me Mustang seat I got a few months ago. My only regret with it thus far is I have not had the time to get a good like ride in to test it out but on my many short rides it seems way better than the stock seat. Hope you can strike a deal....Next up passing lights!

Reactions: Thale51

·
Registered
47 Posts
I was hoping you were able to look at the seats @Thale51 I have not regretted the new to me Mustang seat I got a few months ago. My only regret with it thus far is I have not had the time to get a good like ride in to test it out but on my many short rides it seems way better than the stock seat. Hope you can strike a deal....Next up passing lights!
Absolutely! I had ordered the Mustang seats with driver back rest, but they are on a 6-8 week backorder. Hopefully @PAULIBIKER and I can work out a deal and I can cancel my order with Mustang!

·
Registered
2009 v star 950T
7 Posts
These came off my 2014 950T with 6XXX miles and are in good to excellent condition.

Mustang touring two piece seat with driver backrest. $430 shipped to cont US.

Kuryakyn passenger floorboards. $125 shipped to cont US.

OE muffler. $125 shipped to cont US.

THANKS Paul
Do you still have the seats?

·
Registered
773 Posts
How much just for floor boards? Will they fit a 1700?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts