Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'm sure this has been covered hundreds of times so I appologize now. My butt hurts after an hour. Tried an Ultimate midrider seat and that time is extended to 2 hours. Same with an AirHawk seat pad. Had a Mustang seat on a Suzuki c90T and loved it. I realize that the ergonomics are different on the Stratoliner. Has anyone any input on the Mustang for a Stratoliner Deluxe? Anyone in Toronto, Ontario, Canada?

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Was out riding today and met up with a fellow Strat rider that had mustangs on his. We got to talking at the fuel stop and he let me sit on his bike. All I can say is, as soon as I get the coins saved up, I'm getting a mustang seat combo. I know this isn't much to go by but if I use my experience with the mustangs on my 1100, they're a good thing.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Ditto here. Can't comment on Strat directly, but I have a Mustang on my 1100, and went 4 hours today. Got a little butt-hurtee for the last 15-20 mins near the end, but overall very pleased with it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thanks. Tried them last year. Midrider seat is good for 2 hours then my butt is starting to get sore. I'm 6 foot and 240 #. Legs are 32 ". Seems long legs make me sit more on my butt bones. Comment? I'd go Mustang but cost is a killer with the CDN dollar equivalent is $.70 US. so new Mustang up here gets expensive.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts