Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would like to know if anyone has purchased one of these fairings and whether or not MS brackets work.

·
Super Moderator
6,790 Posts
Hey jpres3,
I personally have not purchased a Mutazu fairing, I just bought a MS one, and their brackets only work with their brand. A friend of mine that I ride with bought a Mutazu and had to make his own brackets. Hope this helps in some small way.

·
Registered
419 Posts
What I've read about the mutazu hard bags on the forums and watching videos I'm not too impressed. "You pay for what you get" I would think the fairing will be the same results. If i was looking at saving some bucks I would buy a MS because of their reputation

·
Super Moderator
6,790 Posts
I'm in agreement with vstarjoe. After deciding to go with a fairing in October of last year, I began searching multiple websites and customer reviews.
I saved all my overtime from the holidays and wound up buying a MS fairing from bikerhaven in Batesville Arkansas, about 200 miles from me.
It came with the brackets with quick release and it arrived in 3 days. Cost: $422.90 with free shipping. It doesn't have the cutouts for a radio as I didn't want to install one. I'll be doing a thread in the next few weeks with pics and a small write up. So far I'm very pleased with it, and it was $150 less than the Mutazu with the purchase of separate brackets. Again, I hope this is helpful.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts