Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Reaction score
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased this bike 2 years ago and started making it my own...I havent stopped yet! All work/mods have been done by me in my garage with fairly basic tools...1 off fairing (one piece), HD front wheel, raptor coating paint job (temporary), lowered suspension, complete rewire, custom floorboards welded from a HD,Yamaha,and suzuki brackets cut up and rewelded for longer wider stance, Lower fairing, one of one ever built custom illuminated sealed subwoofer tourpack, custom quick detach bracket for TP? Lowered bags
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Automotive parking light Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Fuel tank Wheel Automotive fuel system Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Plant Automotive fuel system

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tread

Fuel tank Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting

Motor vehicle Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Wheel

13 speaker custom stereo system( just to see if I could) Longest ride to date was from Houston to Sturgis and back...first 2 pics are the day I bought it (800$)

· Registered
9 Posts
Reaction score
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome from Iowa and another RS rider. I'd be curious to learn more about your tour pack (brand, where you purchased) and the quick disconnect for it. It appears you have a Harley rear wheel in one of your pics. Did you mount that as well or just the front? I enjoy seeing what other folks come up with when building their dreams.
Thanks brother! I made the brackets out of 1/4 inch aluminum diamond plate and bolted them up to the factory rear fender supports then just added a couple of bolts with sleeves to make the HD tourpack locks fit mine. The TP is just an chopped amazon cheapo I bought for like 130.00. Rear tire is a stock Roadstar I just painted it and the pulley with spray cans. I will post more pics when I get a chance. Thanks again for your interest.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts