Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres a few pics of my bike a 2008 V-Star 1100 Silverado from a recent family trip i took with it.

Its my third bike started on a 2000 650 v-star classic before i decided to try the big adventure touring deal and found i liked my stars better. This is damn near my ideal bike and i could not be happier (unless of course i could own many bikes then i would be happier LOL)

The red bike is actually my first bike as i gave it to my mum as a gift when i moved on.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Nice bike, i have 2000 vstar xvs 1100, with luggage rack and sissy bar/passenger backrest. i am thinking about buying the kuryakyn ultra tour luggage , mounting to backrest on passenger seat, is that what you have on one of the bikes. it looks like a nice piece of luggage, do you like it?

thanks

Phil

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Nice bike, i have 2000 vstar xvs 1100, with luggage rack and sissy bar/passenger backrest. i am thinking about buying the kuryakyn ultra tour luggage , mounting to backrest on passenger seat, is that what you have on one of the bikes. it looks like a nice piece of luggage, do you like it?

thanks

Phil
Thanx. Yeah the back bag is a kuryakyn bag. It really is a nice setup. It mounts both to the back rest and straps to the rear seat with velcro straps. Has TONS of room and works very nicely as a comfy backrest when used on the rear seat. It also can be installed on a rear luggage rack. Bought it for use on longer trips as the stock saddle bags are not removeable so this bag allowed me a quick carry in piece of luggage. Also it comes with a easy to install and store rain cover witch proved effective at keeping everything dry even when we hit the heavy rain.

overall worked great and deffinately recommend it.

Heres a better pic with my bike with the bag on it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts