Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! I'vr been lurking on this forum for over a month but wanted to be able to post so doing the obligatory Intro post to say hello.

Lets see, where to begin? My handle is Madmatt, I usually post over at the Strat Deluxe forum and I bought a 2008 RoadLiner S last month.

Since I drove it home I have been feverishly adding and tweaking the bike to make it my own.

Just this past week I have done the following on my sled:

* Installed a BrakeAway Cruise Control (Wow... I LOVE this!)
* Installed a set of Bucks Lowers (HUGE difference while on the highway, no more blurring vision!)
* Installed Bucks Oil Filter Protector (Looks nice)
* Added a Fi2000 Fuel Controller (still trying to tweak settings)
* Removed and Reinstalled my Roadhouse Slipon Exhaust about two dozen times! (I like to tinker!)
* Found a small stress crack on my custom painted Tsukayu Hardbags! (I was heartbroken!)
* Mounted my Chrome Fender Tips front and back (was nervous to drill holes into my pretty fenders but it turned out great)
* Added a set of ISO-Grips
* Installed Chrome Driver Floorboard Covers
* Installed Passenger Floorboards
* Added a Laydown License Plate Mount to rear
* Received and had to send back a Yamaha Passing Light kit (one of the lenses was cracked) - Still waiting on replacement kit to arrive.

Lots of mods to come including LEDs, Headlight, Passing and Turn signal Visors, Rear Taillight/Brake LED upgrade, Shaved Windshield and more!

I'll snap some updated pics soon. In the meantime, here is a link to some older pics:

http://www.stratolinerdeluxe.com/gallery/?sa=view;id=1005

http://www.stratolinerdeluxe.com/gallery/?sa=view;id=1006

Madmatt

·
Registered
794 Posts
Welcome Mad "lurker" matt :D You've been busy! Had some bad weather or something? lol

Looking forward to seeing the updated pics.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanks everyone!

The weather has been hot but manageable. Honestly I just love to work on my bikes (also have a Vstar Classic that I have done a bunch of work on).

The week before I added a K&N air filter, new shifter and brake pedals, bought a bike lift (haven't used it yet), and a bunch of other stuff I am sure I am forgetting.

Perhaps I am addicted to getting packages delivered to my house? I have to admit, I get a rush everytime I get home from work and see a new brown box sitting on my porch filled with goodies just waiting to be bolted onto my bike!

Madmatt

1 - 5 of 5 Posts