Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back on a motorcycle after more than 30 years break. I bought this 2005 Warrior from my cousin in September, 2012. It has only 5K miles with a price tag of $4700. It's immaculate, in great shape, and in show room condition. The bike is stock with the exception of an integrated tail/signal light.

Attachments

·
Banned
4,088 Posts

Very nice bike Nelmar!
I had an '02 Warrior that I traded in for the Strat.
Have you tried the saddle bags on opposite sides? They might look better but hard to say without another picture after swapping sides. I did the same thing to mine but I settled on the opposite side from yours, but it took quite a few swaps before my final decision.

And the windshield is also an aftermarket add on to the otherwise stock bike.

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
And I just found an old picture of my Warrior soon after I converted the rear end to a FAT 260 tire. That bike looks real good with a fatty on it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
30 yr break and you've got 3 bikes. Or was the Triumph what you rode 30 years ago. Regardless. . . Nice collection! Welcome back to 2 wheels and to the forum. I have a Warrior as well.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey WarriorGene:

Thanks for the welcome. Yes, I rode the Triumph 30 years ago. Presently, I have the Warrior and KLR in my stable. Slowly, I'm gaining more confidence and skill on the Warrior, and having a good time at it. Take care. Nelmar

·
Registered
38 Posts
Warriors

Love to look at Warriors and the pics posted just increases my enthusiasm in owning one.
I can always find numerous for sale in the States but being a Canadian resident purchasing becomes a challenge.
Any information of good used Warriors under $6k in Canada or nearby NewYork state would be appreciated.
Shaker

·
Registered
61 Posts
That's an awesome bike! Enjoy!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts