Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been a Yamaha fan my entire life! Started with dirt bikes, four wheelers then into the street. I have owned multipule models but once I rode my first v-twin, I have owned nothing else!! I have an '09 Raidar S and LOVE IT! I have done some small mods to it, my winter project is adding 12" handle bars to it. when it is put back together I will post pics

·
Registered
570 Posts
Welcome aboard. WEwill still be here when ouget ready forthe pics. Will want to see eerything.
Hope you get to ride over the winter months. I am about 3000 miles south of you so I get to ride everyday if I want.
Goodluck with your bars.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome from me :D

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome aboard.Great ride you have there.It's a choppered out liner very cool.My riding budding has one and loves it.He did the shorty dual sweeper pipes with a programmer and a K&N filter.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I too have the programmer with the sweepers pipes I also added the fender elematator kit and put my plate on the swing arm with the new bars should give it a good look.
What year is his and how many miles does he have? The reason I ask if he has run into many issues. Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts