Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was pointed out to me by the great guys on a FB group that my Roadliner Midnight has a Star Raider rear fender! I'm very new to Yamaha and Roadliners and I just bought this Roadie about 6 weeks ago.

They call it a Roadar or Raidliner? Hahaha! Loving it!

·
Super Moderator
6,228 Posts
Sure thing, such a clean and uncluttered look to it. I'll bet you get a lot of compliments on it, as well you should.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice look with the Raider rear fender.
Next question, what is the front fender?
Thanks! I just installed the CustomLED Blaster X rear light and took off the rear lollipops. It's a work in progress because I still have to trim the beaver tail and relocate the license plate.

As far as the front fender goes, this is what someone on a Facebook group said:

...the fender above was designed by Britt Motor Sports (BMS) in NC as part of their Britt Signature Series Roadliner / Stratoliners around 2008. BMS mostly went out of business due to the failing economy and some questionable business practices. They fenders were distributed by Don Hannon over a www.kustomwerks.com I know a few years ago (2011) he had tons of them in inventorys. Mortons Custom Cycles in NC as well stocked up on them and are the primary E-Bay vendor of same.

There is also a matching rear fender that uses the OEM fender struts. The part numbers for the rear fenders are 111720 and 111717 where 717 has the taillight bucket installed.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Your Raider rear fender is being held on with Raider Fender Stays and your seats are also from a Raider caus the Liner seats won't work with the Raider fender. All you need now are some Raider rims, a 21" looks so sweet on the front of a Roadi!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Your Raider rear fender is being held on with Raider Fender Stays and your seats are also from a Raider caus the Liner seats won't work with the Raider fender. All you need now are some Raider rims, a 21" looks so sweet on the front of a Roadi!
Thanks for the insight! Yeah, eventually I'd like to get the wheels :)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Raider wheels on her now! 21" front, 240 in back. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts