Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
It’s shear craziness out there as I’ve noticed people need to stop hoarding things that really don’t make sense. I understand the need for food and cleaning supplies but it’s like they are scared and feel the need to hoard things. My sons ware house has run out of TP cleaning supplies hand sanitizer witch is crazy because they get that stuff by the truck load. And when new supplies come in they get shipped out same day.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Was on the road to Auburn, AL to watch a weekend of baseball when all that got cancelled. I continued on and visited with my friends in AL and MS and headed home Monday. Went to a little town in LA that is a ways off the superslab and stopped in their small chain grocery. Plenty of water. Plenty of TP. People were friendly and no one was talking about corona virus. The checkout girl did have some gloves on.

Is corona virus a mental disorder caused by large urban environments or crowded boats?

·
Registered
406 Posts
I just read an article , in a couple weeks stores will have an over abundance of TP and no one buying because they have a years supply in the garage.

The wife read this on facebook............the year 2050, just opened the last pack of TP grandma bought during virus scare. :oops:

·
Registered
5,932 Posts
^ that flows both ways

goto the zoo at night

the zoo keepers will be looking for meat to feed to their beloved animals
and they have tranquilizer guns

in a month we will be posting "whatever happened to Deek?!"

·
Registered
949 Posts
So I went to the store the other day...Not because I needed anything I just wanted to see the madness for myself...As I stood there watching the dark side of humanity I thought to myself.....What would Sam Kinison say if he were here right now?? Sorry I have a weird sense of humor....I assume it would start out with....Ohhhh Ohhhh Ohhhhh what is wrong with you people??

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,891 Posts
So I went to the store the other day...Not because I needed anything I just wanted to see the madness for myself...As I stood there watching the dark side of humanity I thought to myself.....What would Sam Kinison say if he were here right now?? Sorry I have a weird sense of humor....I assume it would start out with....Ohhhh Ohhhh Ohhhhh what is wrong with you people??
View attachment 92679
Your sense of humor is no worst than about 99% of us on here. I'm the only one that's really "normal" here. :unsure: ;)

41 - 55 of 55 Posts