Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my son got a "new to him" bike today. I wish he had got a Yammy.. I tried my best to steer him towards a 950T. It is a 2008 Kawasaki Versys. this pic is a stock pic off of Google, I will get pics of the actual bike when it stops raining next week.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,455 Posts
Tell your son congrats. A family that rides together stays together. ��

·
Registered
53 Posts
I`m thinking about selling my 2013 Road Star and picking up a 2017 Kawasaki Versys LT. The newer models have a few improvements and a little more horsepower. Also the LT comes with bags and hand guards.

·
Premium Member
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I`m thinking about selling my 2013 Road Star and picking up a 2017 Kawasaki Versys LT. The newer models have a few improvements and a little more horsepower. Also the LT comes with bags and hand guards.
As light as this bike is it does not need more power..lol 399 lbs dry. Me being me decided to see what it would do... Well lets say front tire did not touch the ground much in first or second gear.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I just wish I had a place around here that rented one I could take for a good long ride. all the reviews are really good on them. My Road Star is a real good bike also and there are owners in the Road Star forums that have 160-180k miles on theirs.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts