Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2005 yamaha vstar 650 classic all original with only 4867 on her first bike with many ideas to turn her into a tribute sons of anarchy bike. Message_1520112320952_1520350273427.jpg Message_1520112320952_1520350273427.jpg

·
Registered
909 Posts
The bike looks wheelie good (I now get your 'wheelie' reference in another post).

So for the SOA tribute bike, it should be pretty easy... make something that is hardly ridden because there's too much life/gang drama to deal with.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No no she is going to get rode the guy who had it before me never rode it. But i will every chance the weather gives me.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Sorry Yamahjohn83, I deleted my response at the same time of your last response because I felt a 'like' would be less wordy. I should have just left it.

·
Premium Member
1,155 Posts
I wanna know how he stuck his bike to a wall like that. That would make it so much easier to work on.lol... Seriously can't wait to see the final results.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cant figure out how to get the pictures to turn the right way. Even though they are taken the correct way. Lol.

·
Registered
6,647 Posts
A while back between flights, a lady at an airport asked me if I know about computers?

She turned on her laptop and the screen was upside down. She didnt know how that happened.

Its a windows monitor option, some people hang projectors on the ceiling upside down, so you need to flip your image over. Its kinda buried in one of the menus. She must have clicked on something at random when she turned her computer off.

But the thing is: ever try to use a mouse when the screen is upside down?

·
Registered
909 Posts
Cant figure out how to get the pictures to turn the right way. Even though they are taken the correct way. Lol.
It could be your phone settings, it appears that you took the photo in portrait mode but the camera/phone applies landscape format properties to the image EXIF data or this forum's phpbb does not check the EXIF data of the uploaded image and orient the image correctly... it assumes all images are landscape orientation.

·
Registered
909 Posts
...But the thing is: ever try to use a mouse when the screen is upside down?
Yeah that is awesome. My office docking station and LT don't always work well together. I have 4 monitors at work, each one is assigned for a specific type of utility or application. When I work from home I use just two monitors and sometimes my applications are opened on the monitors that don't really exist... then I have to remember which hotkeys allow me to physically move the application from the non-existent monitor to an actual physical one.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts