Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ever since the State of Texas launched their “Share the Road: Look Twice for Motorcycles” campaign earlier this year I have been looking for something similar that I could put on my bike.

After looking around the net I wound up ordering this flexible magnetic sign from ComplianceSigns.com - A pack of 4 signs for $15.00. It fits perfectly on the back of my sissy bar pad. I got the reflective version for $5.00 more you can also get a glow in the dark version. (Click on the Magnetic Tab on the order page).

Portrait Watch For Motorcycles Sign With Symbol NHEP-14489

·
Registered
203 Posts
Atleast in pa we can get watch for motorcycle stickers for rear windows at just about any motorcycle related event. I have a pile. Been thinking more than once of putting one on the bike or back of the helmet. Not sure if it's been a bad year here or if the news groups are just publisizing more of them but looks like a horrible year for motorcycle accidents here and all of them i have seen on the news are clear cut stupidity on the car drivers end such as running red lights and excess speed around bends ending with crossing the double yellow. Gotta keep ur heads on a swivel out there. Ride safe.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Agreed. Ya got ta have eyes all over yer head whilst riding. Especially in or near the bigger metropolis's. Even worse these days, what with cell phones and all. We put a sticker on a bag we carry with us on the cargo rack.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts