Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The bike is a 2008 yamaha v star 1100 custom. There are no markings or logos anywhere on the pipes. I need to know if they are stock or aftermarket. I assume they are not OEM as these pipes sound awesome loud, but are not ear chattering either. The bike was bought used and the dealership isn't sure of thetype of pipe either. The only other mod that I can tell is that the hypercharger was installed which is a Kuryakan. Needless to say nothing was hooked up correctly on that and I have nothing bought disappointment with whoever last wrenched on this bike, they airbox is broken and all sorts of things were disconnected during the botched attempt at installing the hyper charger. I have not pulled the carbs as of yet to inspect the jets. The bike was struck while parked and was knocked over, the pipe is banged up (as well as a few other bruises) and I need to determine the type of pipe for my insurance company. Thanks in advance for any help.

Attachments

·
Registered
318 Posts

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
For the insurance company? . . . oh, yeah! Those are the silver lined Hercules Edition @ $10,000 just for the heat shield :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Found em'

For the insurance company? . . . oh, yeah! Those are the silver lined Hercules Edition @ $10,000 just for the heat shield :D
I was slightly higher on the cost. Lol, love it. Thats great. Thanks for the laugh. I did narrow them down. The pipes are Hard Krome Res-Tec 3 in. Drag Pipe. Thank you to everyone for pointing me in the right direction.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts