Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking of picking up a V Star tomorrow so checking out the forums. My first bike in the 60's was a Yamaha. Had nothing but Honda and Kawasaki since.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Tenhut! Welcome to the forum Sir. Stop looking at forums because you've found the best Star forum on the interweb. Lots of great folks on here that all love their bikes and bikes in general. Ask your questions in the forums your interested in and the folks there will be more than happy to help you spend your cash.

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome Colonel!

Never heard of a "Neby" old biker :D

What bike(s) are you looking at currently? Are you looking for something larger like a touring bike, or something for hopping around town?
I invented a word. :) Thanks for the welcome. I am looking at a 250 or 650. I am old and small so what fits me best. I never go out on highways, all in town so the 250 would probably be enough for me.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Welcome to the forum.. I have been down to Xenia on a few recumbent bike ride weekends.. You have some nice riding there..
I would say go with the 650 instead of the 250.. Also see if you can find a dealer with the new bolt I really like the look and feel of this bike.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts