Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
423 Posts
Reaction score
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got my complete stock liner exhaust if anybody needs one. No reasonable offer+ shipping will be refused. no scrtches dents or dings. 4600mi get this frickin thing out of my garage!!!!!

· Registered
423 Posts
Reaction score
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Even if they do pass any laws like that my long term plan is to chop this bike in a couple years and buy a new strat. I have seen a couple of these chopped and they look awesome, so all of the goodies that I've put on this bike will get transfered over to the new bike and this on will get stripped and reborn. I got this bike dirt cheap. I've put about 3000 in extras on it and just hit the 10 grand mark. God bless Ohio and their cheap motorcycles!!!!! I guess my point is that this exhaust will never be on this bike again.

· Registered
8 Posts
Reaction score
The full exhaust or just the part aft of the "BS valve"? :) I wouldn't mind taking the full exhaust but dog gone the shipping on this thing is going to be nasty. Almost 40lbs+ of metal through UPS/FEDEX is considered oversized so they'll rape me.

· Registered
423 Posts
Reaction score
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The full exhaust or just the part aft of the "BS valve"? :) I wouldn't mind taking the full exhaust but dog gone the shipping on this thing is going to be nasty. Almost 40lbs+ of metal through UPS/FEDEX is considered oversized so they'll rape me.
Sorry, I should have posted that I sold it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.