Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I just bought a 07 roadliner. It was laid over but it only has 10k on it and has an extreme amount of potential. I need either a wicked bike or just some pats. Starting with the ECM, also needs headlight assembly and fuel tank. Anyways I need an ecm any help will be appreciated.
Thanx lotz Grizz5971

·
Premium Member
610 Posts
Hey, I just bought a 07 roadliner. It was laid over but it only has 10k on it and has an extreme amount of potential. I need either a wicked bike or just some pats. Starting with the ECM, also needs headlight assembly and fuel tank. Anyways I need an ecm any help will be appreciated.
Thanx lotz Grizz5971
Check your locale for motorcycle salvage sales, ya might find a wrecked one that will suit your needs.
Welcome from the high desert.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome from Sacramento, Ca. I like potential! Show us some pics.

Check your locale for motorcycle salvage sales, ya might find a wrecked one that will suit your needs.
Thanx

P
Automotive tire Hood Automotive lighting Tire Sleeve

Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Motorcycle

Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting Bumper Automotive exterior

Automotive lighting Automotive tire Fuel tank Vehicle Motorcycle

Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Grey

Automotive tire Automotive lighting Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design

Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire Bumper Motor vehicle

·
Registered
2007 Yamaha XV1900 CTSW Stratoliner S
28 Posts
Thanx lotz Grizz5971
If your existing ECM is not physically damaged (internally or externally), I recommend getting it flashed and reprogrammed through Ivan's Performance Products. It would be considerably less expensive than a new one (if they're still available) and your bike would perform better overall. Do a Google search for Ivan's and call him up. He's very knowledgeable and he'll tell you wether or not he can help with your situation. It certainly wouldn't hurt to try. If you already know for a fact that you have to replace the unit, salvage yards would probably be your best option if new one's are either no longer available or too expensive. Good luck with your project, I hope it works out for you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If your existing ECM is not physically damaged (internally or externally), I recommend getting it flashed and reprogrammed through Ivan's Performance Products. It would be considerably less expensive than a new one (if they're still available) and your bike would perform better overall. Do a Google search for Ivan's and call him up. He's very knowledgeable and he'll tell you wether or not he can help with your situation. It certainly wouldn't hurt to try. If you already know for a fact that you have to replace the unit, salvage yards would probably be your best option if new one's are either no longer available or too expensive. Good luck with your project, I hope it works out for you.
Thanx lots some one else has Ivan's number. He has a little. Motor cycle shop in Ketchum Idaho but play pool with him so I know him really well. Thanx so much.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts