Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all,

I'm Lee and I'm here to ask for opinions. I recently opened a new business with a magnetic cup holder for motorcycles that I patented. let me know what you think.

Thanks! I really appreciate it!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Great idea Lee I will be getting one to keep in my bag for use on the bike. I really like how u made sure to let everyone know u wouldn't ask us to put something on our bikes that u wouldn't put on yours that's how it should be thank you

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Administrator
13,674 Posts
you may discuss an item you have made or wish to sell, but the site prohibits listing any links to a site where you may sell products or anything that may be deemed as advertising or solicitation.

http://www.starbikeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1

"Advertising, Marketing & Spam

1. - You may not use these forums to advertise your products, services, web sites, or otherwise solicit business or web traffic from the membership as a whole. Spam will be removed. This rule applies everywhere within This community, including the private message system.

2. - Links to your web site(s) are permitted in signatures. They should be of normal text size and may not contain, precede, or follow any additional marketing language. As per above, links to competing sites are prohibited and will be removed at the discretion of the moderators.

3. - Regular posters in good standing with This community will be allowed to talk about their website once in a while. Spamming a number of forums with this topic or only talking about their website will result in banning."

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
They look like this and they cost $39.00:

They are bent at an angle so with the magnetic base attached to the slope of the gas tank, the cup or bottle put inside it will be fairly vertical.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts