Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Neighbour up the road on his daily walks on seeing my bike out the front of the house decided to purchase another bike after a 10 year lapse. It took a little time to bite the bullet and after 4 months of tormenting himself he called me and said hes going to take one for a test ride.Last week he picked up the bike and away we went for his first ride in many years. 80 YEARS OLD.and with a grin and a new lease on life it was so good to see .What an inspiration for me to ride till the end.Well a few weeks on and bike shop rings him and tells him you have lost your position an 82 year old just purcased a bike.And life goes on and on.
Cheers

·
Registered
545 Posts
As long as they don't ride 20 MPH in the fast last with their blinkers on..... :)

God bless em.....

·
Registered
1,620 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
I hope I can still ride at 80 and a bike too. My hats off to those fine gents for swinging a leg over at that age.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I hope I can still ride at 80 and a bike too. My hats off to those fine gents for swinging a leg over at that age.
Chronological age and mental age are light-years apart sometime. I'm 70 chronologically but still a teenager mentally. (mmm, maybe that's why I still get in so much trouble...hehehe)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts