Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,609 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Saturday is supposed to be wet and cool. Maybe 60. Dry in the morning but rain early afternoon. Iron Pony is pretty nice. They put on some nice group rides. They recently did one that was a benefit for The Wilds Rhino exhibit out towards Zanesville. If not familiar with The Wilds it is the open range version of the Columbus Zoo. For 20 bucks it included a tee shirt and admission to the park. Great deal. Problem for me is that is was a huge event. Close to 1000 bikes. In waves..but that is too many for me.

·
Registered
5,436 Posts
VS1300 seems to be the bikes people are buying this year, maybe even with the new SVCT

·
Registered
553 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin. And no it is not nice to have another buckeye on board. Just kidding practicing the hating for saturday!

Make sure you leave time for laundry today...You are gonna need those clean towels to cry in! But just in case I will be doing laundry also. New QB has not played in the Ohio rain and I am not sure OSU running game stacks up against the Badgers. I guess we find out at noon tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin. And no it is not nice to have another buckeye on board. Just kidding practicing the hating for saturday!

Make sure you leave time for laundry today...You are gonna need those clean towels to cry in! But just in case I will be doing laundry also. New QB has not played in the Ohio rain and I am not sure OSU running game stacks up against the Badgers. I guess we find out at noon tomorrow.
Let me know what happens i will be at work! 13th day in a row.

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Welcome from Atlantic Canada. Nice looking bike!

·
Super Moderator
6,086 Posts
Welcome from East Tennessee!
Nice intro and with pics, great looking ride, what fairing is that? I have a similar one on my 950, the little brother of the 1300.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts