Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all. Last July I bought a brand new 2009 V-Star 950 with 10 miles on it. It had been sitting at the Yamaha dealer for a few years getting no love. I came around and bought it for a good price and now we both are very happy! Now it has about 1000 miles on it, runs great, and I'm looking forward to doing some customizing. For starters I want to change the exhaust, air intake, coil cover, belt guard. I want to relocate the license plate but keep it California legal (lighted, no vertical plates). So far I've installed ISO grips, red rear turn signal lenses and clear bulbs, run-turn-brake controller, great little 16x18" windshield I found on Ebay, and I drilled out my exhaust. I like the deeper tone but will still probably get a slip on someday.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Welcome to the STAR forum. I had a 950T. Really one of my favorite bikes especially when riding one up. I now have a Star Stratoliner Deluxe. Great tour/road bike. Have fun, be safe, watch for the people that drive like no one else is on the road!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts