Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Az. I have owned an 1100 and a 1300 Tourer but gave up riding about 10 yrs ago. Now I’m retired in Az thought I would get back into it. Any recommendations on a good gear bag, I have the rack on the back.
Tia

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
Welcome from CA. which bike are you on now, the 1300? We always like pictures around here when you can. And, you'll find a lot of help around here. On my 1100, when I need more room on the back for storage, long trip, I use T-Bags. Their decent but I wouldn't put a super high recommend as I'd rather have a hard trunk but that's a maybe some day...

Take care,

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin home of cheese and the Packers. I think you will be happy with the 650. I my self have downsized from a VTX 1800 to a Vstar 1100 classic. I had the vtx for 10 years but it just got to be too much. Love the Vstar no regrets. There are a lot of nice people here with a ton of knowledge on the 650 that are always willing to help out.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Welcome from western Maryland! Just got a 650. Love it. Ride safe.
Watch out for advice from these guys...they are often right!

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,051 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,254 Posts
Welcome from East Tennessee!
You can’t go wrong with any of the Vstars, the 650 is great bike and very reliable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
2,366 Posts
Welcome from Atlantic Canada. You can't go wrong with a Vstar and you found the right place to ask any questions you might have.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Welcome from Columbus, OH! You will find a bunch of good information on this forum and lots of willing participants to help with any issues you may have. In my eyes they go above and beyond with their advice, information and council to help get you on the road safely and quickly! Snoop around and enjoy!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts