Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
ebay says your listing has been removed.

about 10 years ago I sold about $16,000 of electronic equipment on ebay. I started all my auctions at 1¢ with no reserve and no buy it now price. I nearly always got a reasonable price, a few people got some good deals.

It was a good approach back then for selling hundreds of things. But it would be a big gamble for selling only one thing.

When I moved from Florida to NY back in 1977 I had to sell my '72 honda CL175 - had no reasonable way to transport it. Sold it to a friend for half what it was worth, and he told me he planned to flip it. I hope he did - I literally had no other choice but to give it away.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ebay says your listing has been removed.

about 10 years ago I sold about $16,000 of electronic equipment on ebay. I started all my auctions at 1¢ with no reserve and no buy it now price. I nearly always got a reasonable price, a few people got some good deals.

It was a good approach back then for selling hundreds of things. But it would be a big gamble for selling only one thing.

When I moved from Florida to NY back in 1977 I had to sell my '72 honda CL175 - had no reasonable way to transport it. Sold it to a friend for half what it was worth, and he told me he planned to flip it. I hope he did - I literally had no other choice but to give it away.
Thanks for the heads up! I believe I just updated the listing. Im not expecting to get a ton for it, just thought I would give some enthusiast the heads up!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts