Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I've been riding street bikes since 1992, but I'm new to the world of V-Star. I sold my old Ninja about 10 days ago, and I pick up a new 'heldover' 2014 650 Custom this coming weekend.

·
Premium Member
281 Posts
Welcome to the forums from the Netherlands, LS!

Very nice ride indeed, and looking forward to seeing some pictures - hint, hint :).
Ride safely!

Kind regards, Wim

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I picked up my new V-Star yesterday morning. It was a very good price as it was leftover from 2014, so the price was $1600 (CND) below MSRP for the 2015s. The catch was that the dealership was about an hour's ride away.

I was a bit anxious about riding an unfamiliar bike a good 60 miles of mixed freeway, but I needn't have worried. The bike ran flawlessly and everything seems great. I went out this quiest Sunday morning for about another 80-90 minutes of riding on the local backroads. Again, the new 650 is working perfectly!

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
You make me wanna run out and jump right on mine and go but been it's rainin all morning and I really don't wanna do any more cleaning. Although thinkin about it, it does need a bath now... and yes post up some pics of that bad boy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts