Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a new 2015 VStar 950 touring in February at the Chicago motorcycle show. So far I've added engine guard, engine guard chaps, tall windshield, lowers, different horn. Once I added the OEM lowers, the helmet buffeting has disappeared. Other than the buffeting, I'm very happy with the bike.

·
Super Moderator
4,609 Posts
Welcome from Houston, Texas. Any pictures of your new bike? Ride often and safe.

·
Super Moderator
6,086 Posts
I'm with YamaMassgirl, glad you joined us and share some pics of your ride with us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
295 Posts
Welcome tenpin to our forum. Sounds like you are enjoying giving your ride some added accessories. We all like pics too if you have any to share. Ride safe and enjoy~YammyV

·
Registered
295 Posts
tenpin that is an awesome bike! I have seen other makes that are white too. The design on the tank is a real draw, I think. Besides you will not be disappointed you purchased a 950. You will enjoy many miles with smiles!! Ride safe and enjoy~YammyV

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Welcome from the east coast of Canada. I was never a fan of white vehicles either (2 or 4 wheels) but that looks really nice. Adds a touch of class.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

That white is beautiful.

I just bought a brand new 2012 1300T but mine is the black/silver combination. I'd take white any day.

My first Farkle will be the engine guard so I can mount highway pegs. I believe I have a pair of chrome wind deflectors from a Harley I owned, hidden somewhere.

Have fun and be careful.

Sam:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts