Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!I am Kristi from upstate New York. I received a beautiful 2001 1100 for valentine's day. I know I know I am very lucky. Best part is it came with a life time driver! HELP!! We are looking for OEM spotlight visors.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,073 Posts

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
Hi and welcome from California. Sounds like a good set up you have. My significant other doesn't want to ride where she thinks it's too cold or too hot.

Can you add more detail to the "OEM spotlight visors"? Are you referring to bright lights to help the bike be seen or some other type of light?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We are looking for the chrome piece that covers the light stamped the the star symbol. We have one for the headlight but would like to put them on the two lights on either side of the headlight.

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
When you have a chance, (I know it's late where you are) can you upload a picture of the lights on the side? Pictures worth a thousand words.

There are some incredibly knowledgeable people on this site. Thx.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We dont have the new lights and light bar on yet but I can find a pic to up load. But it is bedtime so I will do it tomorrow. Thanks!

·
2,371 Posts
Hi Kristi and welcome from Atlantic Canada. I also have an 1100 and my wife and I put a lot of miles on it together. You're gonna love it. You'll find your private messages in your user CP - top right of the screen. It'll also show any new ones at the top under where it says Gallery. Just click on it and it'll take you to the page.

·
Super Moderator
6,270 Posts
Hi Kristi!
Welcome to the forum from East Tennessee.
There’s several sites on the internet for parts for our Yammys. You can google what you need, of course there’s EBay and Amazon. Good luck and keep us updated and ride safely!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts