Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
After several years I finally got another Bike, only had her a few weeks but its really made me realize how much I have missed riding. Glad I discovered this place. Some great info and pics.
This is my new 2011 V-Star 950T.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome JB5 :) Don't forget to bring your humor with each visit :D

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
Hey all,
After several years I finally got another Bike, only had her a few weeks but its really made me realize how much I have missed riding. [/IMG]

Simply fabulous colour choice!!:) Others here have had the same opportunity but completely blue it:D:D:D

·
Registered
821 Posts
Welcome, great bike!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome to the forum. Now one of our rules , 8679.23/AB states that you will post a pic of your ride; you've done that. BUT! Sub para 32c states that you must also tell us where your from and if you can ride year round. Once you have read the rule book you'll understand.

:D;):D
:D Welll, crapolla:D I'm in N Cal. bay area, I'll probaby miss a few days but in the three weeks since I got her I've only not been able to ride 2 days.. not bad for Jan/Feb.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Don't let these racists bother you.

Black is beautiful!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Welcome to the 4M!

You mean motorcycles right Johnny? :D
Yeah I mean motorycles. rode dirt bikes most of my youth but didnt ride my first cruiser till I landed a dream job @ Indian Motorcycle and was lucky enough to get on the rally team. Unfortunatly they closed the door only a year after I was there so I only got to goto Sturgis and since the Spirt I rode was still owned by the co I had to give it back when they closed:mad:
Then I got a V-Star 1100 classic but after a few years life got in the way and it went bye bye but I'm back in the saddle and loving it.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Ok enough,quit feeding the new guy full of bs. Red and blue are pretty. Black is cool, but grey is the fastest. Oh by the way welcome aboard. Nice lookn scoot.We all like to have fun here so don't take it the wrong way. They all know grey is the fastest,I just have to set them straight once in a while. Ride safe and keep the shiny side up.

·
Administrator
13,683 Posts
I bet I'm not the only one that noticed that the red and blue bikes are moving, while the errrr, black one is,,,,ya, just say'in. :D

Is it true that the black bikes come with one additional sticker for the number to call AAA?
and it does appear that the red bike is moving much much quicker than the blue bike. i hadn't noticed until you mentioned it. someone once tried to photograph a black bike while in motion, but it moved in front of the camera too quick that the only picture that would come out is this:

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
I bet I'm not the only one that noticed that the red and blue bikes are moving, while the errrr, black one is,,,,ya, just say'in. :D
Einstien has already proven that as a vehicle approaches the speed of light time slows until the point where 'time' would become 'frozen' and it would appear (to a person outside the vessel/vehicle) that the vehicle would appear frozen in time. Therefore, to a person NOT on a black bike, it would appear that the black back was motionless. As the great mathimatician Einstien has proven....nuff said

1 - 20 of 24 Posts